[ios] cleaning all local files

Boris Ribalkin
Hi,

Is it possible to clean all local files at once on iphone ownCloud client?

I had to upload several gigs of photos and end up having copies of held by the app.
So I had to reinstall the app to free the space.

Thanks.

--
Boris Rybalkin

Re: [ios] cleaning all local files

Javier Gonzalez
Hi Boris,

By now you can "Delete" the folder where is your photos and then select "Delete from device".

Under my opinion we should just cache the files during a while and if them are not favorites delete them. But it is a huge change and we have many other things to implement first :(.

Regards
Javi

On 15 Feb 2015, at 16:48, Boris Ribalkin <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to clean all local files at once on iphone ownCloud client?

I had to upload several gigs of photos and end up having copies of held by the app.
So I had to reinstall the app to free the space.

Thanks.

--
Boris Rybalkin

Re: [ios] cleaning all local files

Boris Ribalkin
Hi Javier,

That is what I thought, but imagine someone backing up her precious 2 years of photos from the phone and then (after couple of days) selecting root folder => delete. Something not for faint-hearted :)
Ideally I would still prefer "clean [local|device] cache" button.
Should I create an issue on github for future reference?

Thanks.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 4:57 PM, Javier González <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Yes open the issue on github :).
A clean cache button it is not difficult to implement, maybe we can add it soon. But it is not my decission :P.

Thanks