migrate hashed passwords from OC6 to OC10 ?

migrate hashed passwords from OC6 to OC10 ?

Harald Dunkel
Hi folks,

I have to migrate all hashed passwords from Owncloud 6.0.3.1 to
version 10.3.0.4. The rest of the database doesn't matter.
Esp. the user accounts can be created manually, if necessary.
There is nothing important in the new owncloud stored, yet.
*Everything* can be recovered except for the hashed passwords.

Is this possible? I noticed that the password salt is different.
For version 6 it is some kind of hex code, but for version 10
it appears to be a random string.

Every helpful hint is highly appreciated.
Harri

Autoresponder: " migrate hashed passwords from OC6 to OC10 ?"

pato

Gracias por contactarse.
Actualice mi direccion de email a: [hidden email]

---

Thank you for contacting me.
Update my email address to: [hidden email]

---
Patricio Lisandro Tannure
Cel.: +54 (381) 4 135 137
Tel.: +54 (381) 408 33 43