oC client 3.7.1 regularly crashes on iOS

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

oC client 3.7.1 regularly crashes on iOS

Carsten Schiefner
All,

since the client got upgraded to version 3.7.1 on my iPhone on iOS
version 10.3.3 (build 14G60) two or three days ago, 'InstantUpload'
functionality regularly dies on me.

Furthermore, it seems to have dug up hundreds of videos - and
interestingly only videos! - that got uploaded already ages ago.

In effect, the current iOS client is entirely dysfunctional for me at
the moment.

Anyone sharing this?

Best,

        -C.
_______________________________________________
User mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: oC client 3.7.1 regularly crashes on iOS

Carsten Schiefner
On 08.01.2018 12:55, Carsten Schiefner wrote:
> since the client got upgraded to version 3.7.1 on my iPhone on iOS
> version 10.3.3 (build 14G60) two or three days ago, 'InstantUpload'
> functionality regularly dies on me.

On:

ownCloud on the App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/owncloud/id543672169?ls=1&mt=8

it reads:

"- Fix a crash when opening the app in some devices with iOS 11.2.1"

Seems that this fix may have some unwanted side effects on older iOS
versions.
_______________________________________________
User mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: oC client 3.7.1 regularly crashes on iOS

Michael Stingl @ ownCloud
Hi Carsten,

please check if the files uploaded have the same name than before or not?

Could you send a detailed issue report to [hidden email]?

Best,
Michael


--
Michael Stingl 

Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!

ownCloud GmbH - GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff, Harald Weimer
Leipziger Platz 21, 90491 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)

On 8. Jan 2018, at 12:59, Carsten Schiefner <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 08.01.2018 12:55, Carsten Schiefner wrote:
since the client got upgraded to version 3.7.1 on my iPhone on iOS
version 10.3.3 (build 14G60) two or three days ago, 'InstantUpload'
functionality regularly dies on me.

On:

ownCloud on the App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/owncloud/id543672169?ls=1&mt=8

it reads:

"- Fix a crash when opening the app in some devices with iOS 11.2.1"

Seems that this fix may have some unwanted side effects on older iOS
versions.
_______________________________________________
User mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/user


_______________________________________________
User mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/user

signature.asc (891 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: oC client 3.7.1 regularly crashes on iOS

Carsten Schiefner
Hi Michael,

On 08.01.2018 14:03, Michael Stingl @ ownCloud wrote:
> please check if the files uploaded have the same name than before or not?
>
> Could you send a detailed issue report to [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>?

will do. Both! :-)

Best,

        -C.
_______________________________________________
User mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/user