ownCloud 1.0 RC1

Frank Karlitschek
Hi friends,

like discussed earlier I released current trunk as 1.0 Release Candidate today.
http://owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-1.0-rc1.tar.gz

Please try and test it. :-)

Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at kde.org

ownCloud 1.0 RC1

Ester Sánchez

Downloading... ^^

Congratulations to everybody!

El 09/06/2010, a las 13:21, Frank Karlitschek escribi?:

> Hi friends,
>

> like discussed earlier I released current trunk as 1.0 Release Candidate today.
> http://owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-1.0-rc1.tar.gz
>
> Please try and test it. :-)
>

> Cheers
> Frank
>

> --
> Frank Karlitschek
> karlitschek at kde.org

ownCloud 1.0 RC1

Juan Manuel Márquez
Hello!

I have downloaded it and I will try to install it this afternoon.

Thank you guys!

Juan Manuel

El Mi?rcoles, 9 de Junio de 2010 13:21:15 Frank Karlitschek escribi?:

> Hi friends,
>

> like discussed earlier I released current trunk as 1.0 Release Candidate today.
> http://owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-1.0-rc1.tar.gz
>
> Please try and test it. :-)
>

> Cheers
> Frank
>

> --
> Frank Karlitschek
> karlitschek at kde.org

ownCloud 1.0 RC1

Gaël Beaudoin
Le Mercredi 9 Juin 2010 13:21:15, Frank Karlitschek a ?crit :

> Hi friends,
>

> like discussed earlier I released current trunk as 1.0 Release Candidate
> today. http://owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-1.0-rc1.tar.gz
>
> Please try and test it. :-)
>

> Cheers
> Frank
>

> --
> Frank Karlitschek
> karlitschek at kde.org

Hi !

I've updated my previous copy from master, I guess this is the same code as in
the tarball ?

I've done a new/fresh install : that was dead simple and flawless.

I can upload file using the web interface and download them.

I can mount it in dolphin, see content, but trying to copy anything in there
results in an error message from dolphin saying "The file or folder gaboo.org
doesn't exist" (kde 4.4.3). Same thing with recent trunk, although the message
is slightly different (it adds the remote folder).

I can create folders.

And the upload works with an android webdav client, so I guess this is a bug
in dolphin. Should I report it or are you already aware of this ?

Anyway, basics are there, I can already use it on my computers, my phone and
one the web :D

I hope I'll have time to contribute, but time is missing !

Ga?l