ownCloud 1.4.2 beta1 available for testing

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ownCloud 1.4.2 beta1 available for testing

Daniel Molkentin
Hi,

We are releasing a test version prior to releasing 1.4.2 final later this week. This version is mainly meant as a validation release, so if you have a report that has been closed as being fixed for 1.4.2, please give it a test. The following changes have been made compared to 1.4.2:

- Do not show the warning icon in the tray (#944)
- Fix manual proxy support when switching (#1016)
- Add folder column to detailed sync protocol (#1037)
- Fix possible endless loop in inotify (#1041)
- Fix high CPU load (#1073)
- Reconnect if network is unavailable after startup (#1080)
- Ensure paused folder stays paused when syncing with more than one folder (#1083)
- Don't show desktop notification when the user doesn't want to (#1093)
- System tray: Avoid quick flickering up of the ok-icon for the sync prepare state
- Progress: Do not show progress if nothing is transmitted
- Progress: Show number of deletes.

Get your copy at https://owncloud.org/sync-clients/#testing

Cheers,
 Daniel

--
www.owncloud.com - Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!

ownCloud GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, Holger Dyroff
Schloßäckerstrasse 26a, 90443 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)


_______________________________________________
Owncloud mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/owncloud
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ownCloud 1.4.2 beta1 available for testing

Norman Rieß
Is it correct, that there is no new ocsync version?
Link still shows 0.90.2beta1 sources.

Norman


Am 15.10.2013 17:40, schrieb Daniel Molkentin:

> Hi,
>
> We are releasing a test version prior to releasing 1.4.2 final later
> this week. This version is mainly meant as a validation release, so if
> you have a report that has been closed as being fixed for 1.4.2, please
> give it a test. The following changes have been made compared to 1.4.2:
>
> - Do not show the warning icon in the tray (#944)
> - Fix manual proxy support when switching (#1016)
> - Add folder column to detailed sync protocol (#1037)
> - Fix possible endless loop in inotify (#1041)
> - Fix high CPU load (#1073)
> - Reconnect if network is unavailable after startup (#1080)
> - Ensure paused folder stays paused when syncing with more than one
> folder (#1083)
> - Don't show desktop notification when the user doesn't want to (#1093)
> - System tray: Avoid quick flickering up of the ok-icon for the sync
> prepare state
> - Progress: Do not show progress if nothing is transmitted
> - Progress: Show number of deletes.
>
> Get your copy at https://owncloud.org/sync-clients/#testing
>
> Cheers,
>  Daniel
>
> --
> www.owncloud.com <http://www.owncloud.com> - Your Data, Your Cloud, Your
> Way!
>
> ownCloud GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, Holger Dyroff
> Schloßäckerstrasse 26a, 90443 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Owncloud mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/owncloud
>

_______________________________________________
Owncloud mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/owncloud
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ownCloud 1.4.2 beta1 available for testing

kwillems
I was struggling with the same question.
Would it be an idea to provide the exact version of ocsync in future releases as you do with mirall?

Regards,
Koen
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ownCloud 1.4.2 beta1 available for testing

Klaas Freitag-3
In reply to this post by Norman Rieß
On 16.10.2013 07:02, Norman Rieß wrote:
> Is it correct, that there is no new ocsync version?
> Link still shows 0.90.2beta1 sources.

No, that was a mistake. I updated to ocsync-0.90.3 in isv:ownCloud:testing.

Also available here:
http://download.owncloud.org/download/nightly/ocsync-0.90.3.tar.bz2

Sorry for the confusion,

Klaas

_______________________________________________
Owncloud mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/owncloud