ownCloud 6 RC3

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi guys,

we created a ownCloud 6 RC3 to get testing for the latest fixes. The final release will be packaged tomorrow with the final release next week.
Please install and test this so that we can find the last showstopper bugs.

The issues are tracked here:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues

http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-6.0.0rc3.tar.bz2
http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-6.0.0rc3.tar.bz2.asc
http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-6.0.0rc3.tar.bz2.md5
http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-6.0.0rc3.tar.bz2.sha256

I also created stable6 branches in all the important repositories. This will be used for the ownCloud 6 release. Master is open for ownCloud 7 development. But it would be great if everybody would keep on looking into ownCloud 6 bugfixes for the next few weeks

Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed with code, testing and QA. :-)