ownCloud 8.2.2, 8.1.5, 8.0.10 and 7.0.12 here with Sharing, LDAP fixes

ownCloud 8.2.2, 8.1.5, 8.0.10 and 7.0.12 here with Sharing, LDAP fixes

Jos Poortvliet-3
Hi all!

We published the latest round of ownCloud updates in time for the holidays.

Please note that for all packages we have disabled the auto-upgrade process.
The ownCloud server is left in maintenance mode for the system administrator
to run the upgrade manually. Find details in the upgrade documentation, links
and further information you can find in our blog:
https://owncloud.org/?p=9403

Also note that 8.2 package repositories have moved to owncloud.org:
https://download.owncloud.org/download/repositories/stable/owncloud

We had a snafu with a full file system which caused some unforeseen delays.
Some packages and the appliances might still be building but they will be up
soon.

If you are still on the ownCloud 8.1 or older, we recommend you to upgrade by
pointing your package repositories there. See our documentation for upgrading:

https://doc.owncloud.org/server/8.2/admin_manual/maintenance/package_upgrade.html

See https://owncloud.org/changelog for details of what's new in the updates.

We wish you wonderful holidays, whatever you celebrate and wherever you do it!
And be careful with fireworks...

Jos Poortvliet ([hidden email])
ownCloud Community Manager

Re: ownCloud 8.2.2, 8.1.5, 8.0.10 and 7.0.12 here with Sharing, LDAP fixes

Frank Karlitschek-6
The VM and the Linux packages are now also ready:

VM:
http://download.owncloud.org/community/production/vm/ Ubuntu_14.04-owncloud-8.2.2-1.1-201512221724*

Linux packages:
https://download.owncloud.org/download/repositories/8.2/owncloud/ (traditional full dependencies)
https://download.owncloud.org/download/repositories/8.2:/testing/owncloud-base/ (minimal dependencies)

Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed :-)