ownCloud 9.0.1 is out!

Jos Poortvliet-3
Dear ownCloud users!

ownCloud 9.0.1 can be found on our download servers, get it at https://owncloud.org/install

This release brings over 120 updates to core ownCloud functionality including sharing, CalDAV and CardDAV, external storage, encryption and much more. Find it extensively documented in our changelog: https://owncloud.org/changelog

As usual: it is strongly recommended to upgrade, for reasons of stability as well as security. We're very proud that we've been able to publish some good news in the latter department [1] [2] but you'll only benefit if you stay up to date!

Note that our automatic updater app will offer you this new version some time over the weekend.

For those waiting for the Enterprise Edition, it's coming next week, building on the community version with features allowing admins to keep their files in compliance with various legal regulations.

As usual - many thanks to everybody involved, testing, developing, designing, translating or telling me about silly mistakes on the website ;-)

Without your input, ownCloud would not be what it is today! And it is an awesome product, giving millions of users control over what happens to their private data. Keep up the good work and, of course, share the news and let us know what you think.

Greetings,
Jos

[1] https://owncloud.org/blog/hackerone-case-study-on-owncloud/
[2] https://owncloud.com/blog-owncloud-releases-static-security-scan-results/