we are happy to announce ownCloud Client 1.5.1, a significant update of 1.5.0 including important bug fixes and a few new features such as an improved update mechanism. Update is recommended.
* [Feature] An automatic updater will update Windows and Mac OS X installations whenever a new version becomes available. See  for details, especially before deploying 1.5.1 in large organizations.
* [Feature] Provide information about the current connection's encryption and SSL certificate chain in the account dialog
* Handle Windows LNK files correctly
* Detect remove and renames in read only shared and restore removed files there (#1368)
* Preserve permissions of local files (#820)
* Apply network limit changes to active sync run
* Proxy support in owncloud command line client
* [Packaging] Move ocsync library into mirall package
The complete ChangeLog is available at 
You can download the new version at . Users that installed RC1 or a later nightly build will receive an automatic update to the final version.