ownCloud Client 1.6.0 released

Daniel Molkentin
Hi,Hi,

Today we are releasing ownCloud Client 1.6.0.

1.6.0 is a feature release which improves CPU utilization in several
situations and introduces parallel upload, a feature that will improve
sync performance with the upcoming ownCloud 7. The release also
contains multiple bug fixes and improvements in other areas. I have
summarized this in a blog post written for the beta1 release:

https://daniel.molkentin.net/2014/04/09/owncloud-client-1-6-the-tour/

Builds for Windows, Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Linux are available through
http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/. with a test user on your
ownCloud installation.

This release drops support for Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) in order
to be able to use newer API that improves the sync expirience on OS X.

The ChangeLog is available at http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/.

Cheers,
 Daniel (for the ownCloud client team)

Schlo??ckerstrasse 26a, 90443 N?rnberg, HRB 28050 (AG N?rnberg)

ownCloud Client 1.6.0 released

Santi cluke
Hi, I was testing Owncloud Server 6.0.3 (Debian) and Owncloud Android
client 1.5.7, and it couldn't upload and download from Android Client until
I connected from the web (I haven't android client in the others users, so
it worked fine) .

Thanks, Diego