- Improve Windows Shell Integration, use a named pipe
- Make Windows Shell Integration work on Windows XP
- Improvements to sync journal handling
- Usability improvements in the selective sync widget
- Socket API fixes
- Add background for OS X installer
- Less aggressive sync rescheduling on sync failure
- Ingore files which are reserved words on Windows (com1, con.txt, a:, etc).
Changelog since 1.6:
* oC7 Sharing: Handle new sharing options of ownCloud 7 correctly.
* Added Selective sync: Ability to unselect server folders which are
excluded from syncing, plus GUI and setup GUI
* Improved local change detection: consider file size, detect files
with ongoing changes and do not upload immediately
* Improved HTTP request timeout handler: all successful requests reset
the timeout counter
* Improvements for syncing command line tool: netrc support, improved
SSL support, non interactive mode
* Added a socket based API to provide file management shells with status
information about the sync status of files. That is a prerequisite for
the overlay icons in the file managers.
* Permission system: ownCloud 7 delivers file and folder permissions,
added ability to deal with it for shared folders and more.
* Ignore handling: Do not recurse into ignored or excluded directories
* Major sync journal database improvements for more stability and
* New library interface to sqlite3
* Improve "resync handling" if errors occur
* Blacklist improvements
* Improved logging: more useful meta info, removed noise
* Updated to latest Qt5 versions on Windows and OS X
* OS X: Sparkle update to provide pkg format properly
* OS X: Change distribution format from dmg to pkg with new installer.
* Win: Ignore filenames with trailing dot/space and reserved names
(com1..., drive letters)
(for the ownCloud client team)
www.owncloud.com - Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!