ownCloud Client 1.8.2 beta1Released

Klaas Freitag-3
Dear Community,

it's beta time again! More than 250 commits went into the git repository
of the ownCloud Client since version 1.8.1 and we are happily providing
you with a new version 1.8.2 beta1 today. It can be downloaded via
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development

The focus for this release was clearly on bug fixing. The detailed
changelog below will guide you what issues we have fixed.

We kindly ask for your testing! A RC1 (release candidate) is planned for
june 1st.

As usual, please remember to use this client only with test data and
never in production.

Please report bugs in https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues

regards,

Klaas

for your desktop team.

===

Changelog:
version 1.8.2 beta1 (release 2015-05-22)
 * HTTP: Add the branding name to the UserAgent string.
 * ConnectonValidator: Always run with new credentials. (#3266)
 * Recall Feature: Admins can trigger an upload of a file from
   client to server again
 * Propagator: Add 'Content-Length: 0' header to MKCOL request
 * Switch on checksum verification through branding or config
 * Add ability for checksum verification of up and download
 * Fix opening external links for some labels (#3135)
 * AccountState: Run only a single validator, allow error message
   overriding (#3236 #3153)
 * SyncJournalDB: Minor fixes and simplificatons
 * SyncEngine: Force re-read of folder Etags for upgrades from
   1.8.0 and 1.8.1
 * Propagator: Limit length of temporary file name #2789
 * ShareDialog: Password ui fixes. #3189
 * Fix startup hang by removing QSettings lock file. (#3175)
 * Wizard: Allow SSL cert dialog to show twice. (#3168)
 * ProtocolWidget: Fix rename message. (#3210)
 * Discovery: Test better, treat invalid hrefs as error (#3176)
 * Propagator: Overwrite local data only if unchanged. (#3156)
 * ShareDialog: Improve error reporting for share API fails
 * OSX Updater: Only allow if in /Applications (#2931)
 * Wizard: Fix lock icon (#1447)
 * Fix compile with gcc 5
 * Treat any 503 error as temporary (#3113)
 * Work around for the Qt PUT corruption bug (#2425)
 * OSX Shell integration: Optimizations
 * Windows Shell integration: Optimizations