ownCloud Client 1.8.2 rc1 Available

Klaas Freitag-3

today we tagged the first release candidate for ownCloud Client 1.8.2
which will be another error fix release for the 1.8 line.

It's the last testing version before 1.8.2 final which we will release
on monday next week unless blocking issues come up.

We appreciate your final testing of this release, especially
verification of fixed issues. Please use the github issue tracker.

Even though its an release candidate, please take care on your data and
only use this in a test environment or with a test user.

You can download ownCloud Client 1.8.2 RC1 via

for the desktop gang.

testpilots mailing list
[hidden email]