ownCloud Client 1.8.3 Released!

Klaas Freitag-3
Hi,

I am happy to announce that we released ownCloud Client 1.8.3 today!

This release fixes some severe problems with previous 1.8 releases
such as a setup problem on windows or occasional network problems.

The download links are
Win:
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/stable/ownCloud-1.8.3.5213-setup.exe
Mac: https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/stable/ownCloud-1.8.3.2458.pkg
Linux: Get it via https://owncloud.org/install/#install-clients

The changelog is https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop

Please update every installation.

We like to thank everybody in the community for the great help to
finalize this release!

regards,

Klaas

for the Desktop team.

Re: ownCloud Client 1.8.3 Released!

David A. Velasco
Congratulations!! Hard work was done there.

Keep rocking!

El 24/06/2015 a las 17:07, Klaas Freitag escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I am happy to announce that we released ownCloud Client 1.8.3 today!
>
> This release fixes some severe problems with previous 1.8 releases
> such as a setup problem on windows or occasional network problems.
>
> The download links are
> Win:
> https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/stable/ownCloud-1.8.3.5213-setup.exe
> Mac: https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/stable/ownCloud-1.8.3.2458.pkg
> Linux: Get it via https://owncloud.org/install/#install-clients
>
> The changelog is https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop
>
> Please update every installation.
>
> We like to thank everybody in the community for the great help to
> finalize this release!
>
> regards,
>
> Klaas
>
> for the Desktop team.

Re: ownCloud Client 1.8.3 Released!

kwillems
Thanx guys !

Roundcube Next

Jan ten Bokkel-2
Hey guys,

Have you heard about the development of Roundcube Next? They are about
to do a redesign of the popular open source Roundcube webmail (front
end) application, which will incorporate contacts, calendaring, instant
messaging, collaborative editing and cloud storage as well. OwnCloud is
even stated on their Indiegogo page!

Maybe Jos can invite them to the conference to see if collaboration is
possible? It would be nice if they'd be convinced to support ownCloud as
back end!

Just my 2 cents,
Jbtbnl

Source: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/roundcube-next--2

Re: Roundcube Next

Jos Poortvliet
On Thursday 25 June 2015 15:57:34 Jan ten Bokkel wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Have you heard about the development of Roundcube Next? They are about
> to do a redesign of the popular open source Roundcube webmail (front
> end) application, which will incorporate contacts, calendaring, instant
> messaging, collaborative editing and cloud storage as well. OwnCloud is
> even stated on their Indiegogo page!
>
> Maybe Jos can invite them to the conference to see if collaboration is
> possible? It would be nice if they'd be convinced to support ownCloud as
> back end!
Yeah, I wanted to invite them, will ping them about this.

/J

> Just my 2 cents,
> Jbtbnl
>
> Source: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/roundcube-next--2