ownCloud Client 2.0.2 RC1

Klaas Freitag-3
Hi,

I am happy to let you know that we approach a new ownCloud Client
release version 2.0.2. Today we released 2.0.2rc1 which is the first
release candidate. The plan is to have a final release of 2.0.2 next
week if no show-stoppers come up.

This release is a bugfix release for the 2.0 line, which fixes a lot
of bugs and provides a lot of improvements for all users.

Please everybody help testing this release candidate. But remember that
it is still considered unstable software and do not use it in production
environments. Please report any bugs you might find to our issue tracker
on http://github.com/owncloud/client/issues.

You find the downloads via
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
once all servers are synchronised.

Thanks for your help,

KLaas

for the desktop team.

PS - links for now:
Testpilot:
Windows:
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/testpilotcloud-2.0.2.5550rc1-setup.exe
MacOSX:
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/testpilotcloud-2.0.2.2796rc1.pkg

ownCloud Client:
Windows:
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/ownCloud-2.0.2.5549rc1-setup.exe
MacOSX:
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/ownCloud-2.0.2.2790rc1.pkg

Re: [owncloud-devel] ownCloud Client 2.0.2 RC1

Klaas Freitag-3
On 16.10.2015 15:26, Klaas Freitag wrote:
Hi,

we decided to go for another RC today, called RC2. It contains only
minor changes, but enables us to do more testing with our brandings.

It's available for you via
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development

The plan is still to release the final tomorrow.

regards,

Klaas