ownCloud Client 2.0.2 RC1

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ownCloud Client 2.0.2 RC1

Klaas Freitag-3
Hi,

I am happy to let you know that we approach a new ownCloud Client
release version 2.0.2. Today we released 2.0.2rc1 which is the first
release candidate. The plan is to have a final release of 2.0.2 next
week if no show-stoppers come up.

This release is a bugfix release for the 2.0 line, which fixes a lot
of bugs and provides a lot of improvements for all users.

Please everybody help testing this release candidate. But remember that
it is still considered unstable software and do not use it in production
environments. Please report any bugs you might find to our issue tracker
on http://github.com/owncloud/client/issues.

You find the downloads via
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
once all servers are synchronised.

Thanks for your help,

KLaas

for the desktop team.


PS - links for now:
Testpilot:
Windows:
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/testpilotcloud-2.0.2.5550rc1-setup.exe
MacOSX:
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/testpilotcloud-2.0.2.2796rc1.pkg

ownCloud Client:
Windows:
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/ownCloud-2.0.2.5549rc1-setup.exe
MacOSX:
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/ownCloud-2.0.2.2790rc1.pkg

_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ownCloud Client 2.0.2 RC1

Hefee
Hi,

why this mail is not sent to packaging ml? Normally i only check packaging ml
to see if something new needs to be pacakged, but

> You find the downloads via
> https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
> once all servers are synchronised.

How long will the sync take? Till now I only see the 2.0.2-beta1. And for
starting with debian packaging I need the tar.xz.

Regards,

hefee
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ownCloud Client 2.0.2 RC1

Klaas Freitag-3
Am 16.10.2015 um 19:13 schrieb Hefee:

> Hi,
>
> why this mail is not sent to packaging ml? Normally i only check packaging ml
> to see if something new needs to be pacakged, but
>
>> You find the downloads via
>> https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
>> once all servers are synchronised.
>
> How long will the sync take? Till now I only see the 2.0.2-beta1. And for
> starting with debian packaging I need the tar.xz.
Sure, sorry. Now its synced.
>

The source link is
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/owncloudclient-2.0.2rc1.tar.xz

have fun,

klaas

>


--
ownCloud GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, Holger Dyroff, Frank Karlitschek
Schloßäckerstrasse 26a, 90443 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)

_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ownCloud Client 2.0.2 RC1

Hefee
Hey,

> The source link is
> https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/owncloudclient-2.0.2rc1.tar.xz

thx, but the signature is missing, too :)

https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/owncloudclient-2.0.2rc1.tar.xz.asc 
failed: 404 Not Found

regards,

hefee




_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ownCloud Client 2.0.2 RC1

Daniel Molkentin
On 16.10.2015 19:47, Hefee wrote:
> thx, but the signature is missing, too :)
>
> https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/owncloudclient-2.0.2rc1.tar.xz.asc 
> failed: 404 Not Found
It's on its way to the download mirrors.

Daniel

--
www.owncloud.com - Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!

ownCloud GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, Holger Dyroff
Schloßäckerstrasse 26a, 90443 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)


_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ownCloud Client 2.0.2 RC1

Klaas Freitag-3
In reply to this post by Klaas Freitag-3
On 16.10.2015 15:26, Klaas Freitag wrote:
Hi,

we decided to go for another RC today, called RC2. It contains only
minor changes, but enables us to do more testing with our brandings.

It's available for you via
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development

The plan is still to release the final tomorrow.

regards,

Klaas

>
> I am happy to let you know that we approach a new ownCloud Client
> release version 2.0.2. Today we released 2.0.2rc1 which is the first
> release candidate. The plan is to have a final release of 2.0.2 next
> week if no show-stoppers come up.
>
> This release is a bugfix release for the 2.0 line, which fixes a lot
> of bugs and provides a lot of improvements for all users.
>
> Please everybody help testing this release candidate. But remember that
> it is still considered unstable software and do not use it in production
> environments. Please report any bugs you might find to our issue tracker
> on http://github.com/owncloud/client/issues.
>
> You find the downloads via
> https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
> once all servers are synchronised.
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> KLaas
>
> for the desktop team.
>
>
> PS - links for now:
> Testpilot:
> Windows:
> https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/testpilotcloud-2.0.2.5550rc1-setup.exe
> MacOSX:
> https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/testpilotcloud-2.0.2.2796rc1.pkg
>
> ownCloud Client:
> Windows:
> https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/ownCloud-2.0.2.5549rc1-setup.exe
> MacOSX:
> https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/ownCloud-2.0.2.2790rc1.pkg
>
> _______________________________________________
> Devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
>
sd

_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mailman.owncloud.org/mailman/listinfo/devel