ownCloud Client 2.2.0 beta2

Klaas Freitag-3
Hey,

so far the resonance on ownCloud Client 2.2.0 beta1 has been great... or
not so, which I see positive as in "no issues found" ;-)

For more testing we are delivering a second beta2 today, hoping that
*you* can jump on that again to give it good testing or bug validation.

Between beta1 and beta2, we fixed more issues in the area of the overlay
icons, they should be faster and more reliable. But also a lot of other
fixes went in. A detailed changelog will follow.

As usual, have fun with testing this new version, but please take care
with real data as this is still beta software. There is a testpilot
build available that can be installed in parallel to the stable client.

Find installation packages via
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
Please find and report bugs to Github at
https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues

Thanks,

Klaas

for the ownCloud Client Team.