we are happy to announce version 2.2.1 of the ownCloud Client.
It improves on 2.2.0 and addresses issues reported by users:
* Fix out of memory error when too many uploads happen (#4611)
* Fix display errors in progress display (#4803 #4856)
* LockWatcher: Remember to upload files after they become unlocked (#4865)
* Fix overlay icons for files with umlauts (#4884)
* Certs: Re-ask for different cert after rejection (#4898, #4911)
* Progress: Don't count items without propagation jobs (#4856, #4910)
* Utility: Fix for the translation of minutes, second (#4855)
* SyncEngine: invalid the blacklist entry when the rename destination
* Several fixes to speed up reconnect after connection changes
* Updater: Fix small memory leak
* Linux: Revert forced HiDPI detection settings (#4840, #4861)
We also improved the response in case of stale connections, which should
improve re-connects after wifi changes. Most of the issues caused by
building with Qt5 on older Linux distributions (such as a missing system
tray icon on some Desktop Environment / Window Managers) should also be
fixed now, as we switched back to Qt 4 for those.
We will enable the auto-updater in a few days. For now, get the client
from https://owncloud.org/install/#install-clients and enjoy!
(for the ownCloud team)
www.owncloud.com - Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, Holger Dyroff
Schloßäckerstrasse 26a, 90443 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)
User mailing list
help me plz
[100%] Built target linkboxcmd
Run CPack packaging tool...
CPack: Create package using NSIS
CPack: Install projects
CPack: - Run preinstall target for: client
CPack: - Install project: client
CPack: Create package
CPack Error: Problem running NSIS command: "/usr/bin/makensis" "/root/doc/client/client-build/_CPack_Packages/unused/NSIS/project.nsi"
Please check /root/doc/client/client-build/_CPack_Packages/unused/NSIS/NSISOutput.log for errors
CPack Error: Problem compressing the directory
CPack Error: Error when generating package: linkbox
Makefile:61: recipe for target 'package' failed
make: *** [package] Error 1
linux-kd0j:~/doc/client/client-build # tail /root/doc/client/client-build/_CPack_Packages/unused/NSIS/NSISOutput.log
StrCpy $SectionGroup_Shortcuts "Snarveier" () ()
!include: closed: "/root/doc/client/admin/win/nsi/l10n/Norwegian.nsh"
!insertmacro: end of SETLANG
!define: "HasSection"=""" HasSection"
!insertmacro: macro named "UAC_AsUser_ExecShell" not found!
Error in script "/root/doc/client/client-build/_CPack_Packages/unused/NSIS/project.nsi" on line 249 -- aborting creation process
OS : OpenSUSE 13.2
i want desktop client rebuild for windows ..
------ Original Message ------
User mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|