ownCloud Client 2.2.1

Daniel Molkentin
Hi,

we are happy to announce version 2.2.1 of the ownCloud Client.

It improves on 2.2.0 and addresses issues reported by users:

 * Fix out of memory error when too many uploads happen (#4611)
 * Fix display errors in progress display (#4803 #4856)
 * LockWatcher: Remember to upload files after they become unlocked (#4865)
 * Fix overlay icons for files with umlauts (#4884)
 * Certs: Re-ask for different cert after rejection (#4898, #4911)
 * Progress: Don't count items without propagation jobs (#4856, #4910)
 * Utility: Fix for the translation of minutes, second (#4855)
 * SyncEngine: invalid the blacklist entry when the rename destination
change
 * Several fixes to speed up reconnect after connection changes
 * Updater: Fix small memory leak
 * Linux: Revert forced HiDPI detection settings (#4840, #4861)

We also improved the response in case of stale connections, which should
improve re-connects after wifi changes. Most of the issues caused by
building with Qt5 on older Linux distributions (such as a missing system
tray icon on some Desktop Environment / Window Managers) should also be
fixed now, as we switched back to Qt 4 for those.

We will enable the auto-updater in a few days. For now, get the client
from https://owncloud.org/install/#install-clients and enjoy!

Cheers,
 Daniel

(for the ownCloud team)

Re: ownCloud Client 2.2.1

송영태
dear sir,

help me plz

- error
[100%] Built target linkboxcmd
Run CPack packaging tool...
CPack: Create package using NSIS
CPack: Install projects
CPack: - Run preinstall target for: client
CPack: - Install project: client
CPack: Create package
CPack Error: Problem running NSIS command: "/usr/bin/makensis" "/root/doc/client/client-build/_CPack_Packages/unused/NSIS/project.nsi"
Please check /root/doc/client/client-build/_CPack_Packages/unused/NSIS/NSISOutput.log for errors
CPack Error: Problem compressing the directory
CPack Error: Error when generating package: linkbox
Makefile:61: recipe for target 'package' failed
make: *** [package] Error 1
linux-kd0j:~/doc/client/client-build # tail /root/doc/client/client-build/_CPack_Packages/unused/NSIS/NSISOutput.log
StrCpy $SectionGroup_Shortcuts "Snarveier" () ()
!include: closed: "/root/doc/client/admin/win/nsi/l10n/Norwegian.nsh"
FunctionEnd
!insertmacro: end of SETLANG
!define: "HasSection"=""" HasSection"
Function: "LaunchApplication"
!insertmacro: UAC_AsUser_ExecShell
!insertmacro: macro named "UAC_AsUser_ExecShell" not found!
Error in script "/root/doc/client/client-build/_CPack_Packages/unused/NSIS/project.nsi" on line 249 -- aborting creation process

OS : OpenSUSE 13.2

i want desktop client rebuild for windows ..

helpme :)