ownCloud Client 2.2.1

Daniel Molkentin
Hi,

we are happy to announce version 2.2.1 of the ownCloud Client.

It improves on 2.2.0 and addresses issues reported by users:

 * Fix out of memory error when too many uploads happen (#4611)
 * Fix display errors in progress display (#4803 #4856)
 * LockWatcher: Remember to upload files after they become unlocked (#4865)
 * Fix overlay icons for files with umlauts (#4884)
 * Certs: Re-ask for different cert after rejection (#4898, #4911)
 * Progress: Don't count items without propagation jobs (#4856, #4910)
 * Utility: Fix for the translation of minutes, second (#4855)
 * SyncEngine: invalid the blacklist entry when the rename destination
change
 * Several fixes to speed up reconnect after connection changes
 * Updater: Fix small memory leak
 * Linux: Revert forced HiDPI detection settings (#4840, #4861)

We also improved the response in case of stale connections, which should
improve re-connects after wifi changes. Most of the issues caused by
building with Qt5 on older Linux distributions (such as a missing system
tray icon on some Desktop Environment / Window Managers) should also be
fixed now, as we switched back to Qt 4 for those.

We will enable the auto-updater in a few days. For now, get the client
from https://owncloud.org/install/#install-clients and enjoy!

Cheers,
 Daniel

(for the ownCloud team)