ownCloud Client Release 1.6.2

Klaas Freitag-3
Hi,

were planning to release ownCloud Client 1.6.2 probably next week if no
show stoppers come up. It will be a bug fix release for the 1.6 family
in which we fix a couple of issues.

Today we built a rc1 which is available here:

Win:
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/ownCloud-1.6.2.3401rc1-setup.exe
Mac: https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/ownCloud-1.6.2.485rc1.dmg
Linux:
http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=isv%3AownCloud%3Acommunity%3Atesting&package=owncloud-client

Please help testing and verify your issues against that one please.

Thanks a lot,

Klaas

1.6.2 rc1 Changelog:
  * HTTP Credentials: Read password from legacy place if not found.
  * Shibboleth: Fix the waiting curser that would not disapear (#1915)
  * Limit memory usage to avoid mem wasting and crashes
  * Propagator: Fix crash when logging out during upload (#1957)
  * Propagator_qnam: Fix signal slot connection (#1963)
  * Use more elaborated way to detect that the server was reconfigured
(#1948)
  * Setup Wizard: Reconfigure Server also if local path was changed (#1948)

Re: [owncloud-user] ownCloud Client Release 1.6.2

Klaas Freitag-3
On 17.07.2014 11:03, Klaas Freitag wrote:

Hi,

> were planning to release ownCloud Client 1.6.2 probably next week if no
> show stoppers come up. It will be a bug fix release for the 1.6 family
> in which we fix a couple of issues.

we found another couple of bugs and decided to do another release
candidate, which is rc2:

Win:
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/ownCloud-1.6.2.3448rc2-setup.exe
Mac: https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/ownCloud-1.6.2.530rc2.dmg
Linux:
http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=isv%3AownCloud%3Acommunity%3Atesting&package=owncloud-client

Please give it another check and jump up if you see showstoppers!
Otherwise this will be the final beginning next week.

Thanks a lot,

 Klaas

1.6.2 rc2 Changelog:
 * Another small mem leak fixed in HTTP Credentials.
 * Fix local file name clash detection for MacOSX.
 * Limit maximum wait time to ten seconds in network limiting.
 * Fix data corruption while trying to resume and the server does
   not support it.