ownCloud Desktop Client 1.7.1 released

Daniel Molkentin
Hi,

we are happy to announce the release of ownCloud Desktop Client 1.7.1, a
bug fix release that brings major improvements for timeout handling, as
well as fixes for syncing multiple folders. Also, Mac OS users that had
issues with SSL/TLS secured connections will see major improvements, as
we now ship the latest OpenSSL with both Windows and Linux clients. This
implies that TLS 1.2 support is available on both platforms. For Linux
users, support of recent TLS version depends on the system version of
OpenSSL. We all hope you enjoy our small holiday present, which we will
try to push out via the updater immediately this time.

The complete ChangeLog is available at
https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/.

You can download the release from https://owncloud.org/install/#desktop.

Cheers,
  Daniel (for the Desktop Client team)

Schlo??ckerstrasse 26a, 90443 N?rnberg, HRB 28050 (AG N?rnberg)