ownCloud Desktop Client 2.2.0 released

Daniel Molkentin
Hi,

I am happy to announce version 2.2.0 of the ownCloud Desktop Client:
https://owncloud.org/install/#install-clients.

This release contains a few new features: It will now display
notifications from the server in the client window. That
happens for example if a share on a remote host was prepared for a user,
waiting to be accepted by clicking on a button.
We also added support for storing the passwords in Windows Vault and
improved sync performance.

Next to that, we added a lot of improvements such as increased
reliability with USB devices after device weakup, and increased general
reliability.

Find the full ChangeLog at https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/

Note: Linux binary packages are still on their way. Please bear with us.

Cheers,
  Daniel

for the ownCloud desktop team