ownCloud Desktop Client open for development again

ownCloud Desktop Client open for development again

Daniel Molkentin
Hi,

so after we finally released ownCloud 1.6 (and tagged v1.6.0),
I have created a "1.6" branch in git. This means:

- Patches for minor bug fixes should go into 1.6, we will derive
  bug fix releases (1.6.1, 1.6.2...) from it
- New features will go into master, which will eventually become 1.7.
- 1.6 will be merged into master on a regularly basis
- We will review the current Github milestones and adjust them to
  reality.

Happy hacking!

Cheers,
  Daniel

--
www.owncloud.com - Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!

Re: ownCloud Desktop Client open for development again

xtbing
  hi :
     I want to learn how to development the owncloud sync client 。could you send me some resources or articles about how to debug client source code and which IDE you use .I am confused by this, help me ~~
     Looking forward to your reply~
     best regards~