ownCloud Server maintenance releases 8.2.6 and 9.0.3

ownCloud Server maintenance releases 8.2.6 and 9.0.3

Vincent Petry
Hello,

Here are the archives for ownCloud server maintenance release 8.2.6:

- http://download.owncloud.org/community/owncloud-8.2.6.zip
- http://download.owncloud.org/community/owncloud-8.2.6.tar.bz2

And the ones for the ownCloud server maintenance release 9.0.3:

- http://download.owncloud.org/community/owncloud-9.0.3.zip
- http://download.owncloud.org/community/owncloud-9.0.3.tar.bz2

An update for these versions will be pushed to the update server
beginning of next week.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this stable release !

Vincent

Re: ownCloud Server maintenance releases 8.2.6 and 9.0.3

Chris-3

Re: ownCloud Server maintenance releases 8.2.6 and 9.0.3

Andrea Croci
Hi Chris,

thank you for the advice. Just thought to let you know that I upgraded
from the ppa and following your instructions and everything worked like
a charm.

Regards,

Andrea.

On 30.06.2016 20:10, Chris wrote:

> Hi,
>
> already updated from 9.0.2 to 9.0.3 without any issues. When running PHP 7.0
> make sure that you have installed mbstring (php7.0-mbstring on
> debian/ubuntu) or the ./occ upgrade will fail.

Re: ownCloud Server maintenance releases 8.2.6 and 9.0.3

Chris-3

Re: ownCloud Server maintenance releases 8.2.6 and 9.0.3

Erwan David
Le 09/07/2016 à 07:33, Chris a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>> An update for these versions will be pushed to the update server
> beginning of next week.
>
> are there any delays again? The releases where not pushed to the update
> servers in this week.

I got 9.0.3-3.1 for debian, from
http://download.owncloud.org/download/repositories/stable/Debian_8.0/

Re: ownCloud Server maintenance releases 8.2.6 and 9.0.3

Chris-3

Re: ownCloud Server maintenance releases 8.2.6 and 9.0.3

Chris-3

Re: ownCloud Server maintenance releases 8.2.6 and 9.0.3

Vincent Petry

I posted in https://github.com/owncloud/updater/issues/360 about the
update issues with 9.0.3.

As 8.2.6 isn't affected it should be possible to enable auto-update soon
once update testing is done.

Cheers,

Vincent