ownCloud Test Pilots

Mislav | linux sys admin
Hi there.

My name is Mislav and I'm full-time linux sysadmin who is using OC for
years.

I recently reported few bugs on github and overall I see there are quite
some bugs connected with encryption problems, so I would like to join
the team if possible to improve quality of this encryption.

I've few production and test environments ready, all of them upgraded to
most recent version 9 (from 8.x) - so whatever is needed, I can test it
out. Please note that all environments have encryption enabled and I'm
using it. I'm running all servers under debian 7-8, apache, mysql (mariadb).

If there's anything else you need, let me know.

--
Srdacan pozdrav | Best regards
Mislav Orsolic | sysadmin