ownCloud developer meeting

Frank Karlitschek
Hi everybody,

I plan our first developer sprint for ownCloud at the moment. The original planed date doesn?t work because the collides with FOSDEM so we need  a new date.

It would be great if everybody who is interested put his name and possible dates into this doodle survey.
http://doodle.com/9grcqz83n5tww73t
Thanks.

I?m looking forward to a great meeting :-)

Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at kde.org

Re: ownCloud developer meeting

Frank Karlitschek
Hi everybody,

unfortunately only Robin and Riccardo put their name into the doodle poll so far.
But I have to fix the date for the sprint now because we need a little time for the planing.

The sprint will take place from 15th of April to the 18th of April in Stuttgart, Germany.

Topics:
- ownCloud 2.0 planing
- Syncing
- Versioning
- New Web Interface
- Plugin Infrastructure
- more cool stuff.

Could everybody who is interested in this sprint please send an email to me including the estimated travel costs?
The deadline is the 9th of February.
I will than request sponsoring of this sprint from the KDE e.V.

Thanks a lot.

I?m looking forward to this first onwCloud sprint and I think we can do a lot of cool things together. :-)

--
Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at kde.org