ownCloud development workshop in Asia

Jos Poortvliet
Dear ownClouders!

On October 18 and 19 in Bejing, China, the openSUSE Asia Summit will take
place: http://summit.opensuse.org/

If you ive in Asia and know a bit or two about ownCloud development, consider
giving a workshop ownCloud development at the summit! There is travel support
available, especially for GSOC students:
http://summit.opensuse.org/#tsp

It would be awesome to have ownCloud represented among the Geekos. If you're
interested, send in a talk proposal and give me a ping - so I can tell you who
to give greetings and hugs from me

Cheers and thanks,

Jos

Re: ownCloud development workshop in Asia

Raghu Nayyar-2

Hey Jos,

I have two GSoC with owncloud under openSUSE. Plus Beijing is not very far as I am currently stated in Mumbai, India.

If these guys fund, I can give a talk about my project on the oC Calendar app rewrite with Georg. I am very sure, it will be much more evolved till then. (cc Georg Ehrke, being my mentor would you join?)

I will write a proposal tomorrow n drop you a link.

Free hugs anyway! ;)

Cheers
Raghu

On 13 Aug 2014 18:57, "Jos Poortvliet" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear ownClouders!

On October 18 and 19 in Bejing, China, the openSUSE Asia Summit will take
place: http://summit.opensuse.org/

If you ive in Asia and know a bit or two about ownCloud development, consider
giving a workshop ownCloud development at the summit! There is travel support
available, especially for GSOC students:
http://summit.opensuse.org/#tsp

It would be awesome to have ownCloud represented among the Geekos. If you're
interested, send in a talk proposal and give me a ping - so I can tell you who
to give greetings and hugs from me

Cheers and thanks,

Jos

Re: ownCloud development workshop in Asia

Georg Ehrke-5
I guess Jos is looking for someone who can give a general talk about ownCloud ;)
Something like how to write your first app and not something about a special app.

Cheers,
Georg