ownCloud has been added to Siftery!

Bryan Weis
Hi there,

I'm writing to let you know that ownCloud has recently been added to Siftery! siftery.com/owncloud

Siftery is an online community with over 400,000 monthly software buyers, and now that ownCloud has a page, you can easily make updates and increase your visibility.

Just sign in with your ownCloud email and you'll automatically receive admin access to edit the page, highlight customers, and collect reviews.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help you bring your profile up to date. We would love to welcome ownCloud to our community of more than 20,000 vendors that are already managing their profiles.

Cheers,
Bryan
<script src="https://cdn.inspectlet.com/inspectifr/1863413442.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

--