owncloud documentation website inaccessible

owncloud documentation website inaccessible

Abdulla Kaleem

Hey guys,

    i've been working on owncloud apps for couple of months now and today i noticed that your documentation website "doc.owncloud.org" is inaccessible. I'm getting "Gateway Timeout" as a response.

    ​just thought i'd let you guys know.

Regards,

----------------------------

Abdulla Kaleem | Senior Developer, Information Systems

Phone: +960 3341001 | Fax: +960 3325035
Email: [hidden email]

Allied Insurance Company of the Maldives Pvt. Ltd.
M. City Square, 3rd Floor, Chaandhanee Magu, Malé, 20156, Maldives | www.allied.mv
Allied Insurance Maldives Facebook Allied Insurance Maldives Twitter Allied Insurance Maldives Youtube Allied Insurance Maldives Instagram

Re: owncloud documentation website inaccessible

Emil Lefherz

Hi,

thanks for the hint! Unfortunately the email went into our filters, as apparently you haven't subscribed to the developer's mailing list, and I was in holiday, so I couldn't approve it.

The issue with doc.owncloud.org seems to be resolved now :)

Best Regards,

Emil

Community Management