[owncloud-user] ownCloud 2.1.1 RC1 released

[owncloud-user] ownCloud 2.1.1 RC1 released

Klaas Freitag-3
Hi,

today, we released the second release candidate of ownCloud Client
2.1.1 which is available on
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development (both normal version
and testpilot version).

Compared to 2.1.0, we closed a lot issues en-route to this release
candidate
(https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues?q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A2.1.1-current+is%3Aclosed)

Please give RC2 a good test. If you are afraid of spoiling your
production environment, you can use the testpilot client for that
purpose. It will leave your ownCloud Client data untouched.

There is a ChangeLog available on
https://github.com/owncloud/client/blob/2.1.1-rc2/ChangeLog

As usual let me thank everybody in the community who helped making that
happen by very appreciated contributions.

Have fun with the new release and report bugs back in Github.
We're expecting the final release soon in the next couple of days.

Regards,

Klaas
for the Desktop Team.

Re: [owncloud-user] ownCloud 2.1.1 RC1 released

Jason Crowe
2.1.1 has been working perfectly for me, the entire time I have been using it, thoough I had one suggestion that I requested here in email, but never had a chance to put it into the github... I'll do that now if the new version is the same way. Thanks!

        Jason Crowe
              775.442.2234
       Owner, Technician, Systems Admin
.