[owncloud-user] ownCloud Client 1.8.3 rc2 Available

[owncloud-user] ownCloud Client 1.8.3 rc2 Available

Klaas Freitag-3
Hi,

today we tagged the second release candidate for ownCloud Client 1.8.3.

It's the last testing version before 1.8.3 final which we will release
soon unless blocking issues come up.

We appreciate your final testing of this release, especially
verification of fixed issues. Please use the github issue tracker.

Even though its an release candidate, please take care on your data and
only use this in a test environment or with a test user.

You can download ownCloud Client 1.8.3 RC2 via
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development

regards,

Klaas