problem of Create a JFFS2 Target Image and Put JFFS2 Image to Flash

problem of Create a JFFS2 Target Image and Put JFFS2 Image to Flash

linghai624
Hello,
I am trying to create a jffs2 filesys and flash it into NAND Flash,I followed http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php/Creating_a_RAMDISK
http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php?title=Create_a_JFFS2_Target_Image
http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php/Put_JFFS2_Image_to_Flash
Firstly,I use an existing ramdisk from the MontaVista  located at <dvsdk install dir>/<PSP dir>/bin, then I mount the ramdisk . The size of the ramdisk is only 9.5M which is too small for me ,so I creat a new ramdisk of 32M,and copy the the files of the old ramdisk to the new one.Next,I mount the new ramdisk and Create the tarball image of the file system,then I use my existing NFS systerm to writing the tarball to the flash on dm6446 and set the kernel to boot using flash,I meet the error
Freeing unused kernel memory: 172k freed
> > request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-0000
> > request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-0000
> > request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-0000
> > request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-0000
> > request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-0000

my nand flash is 64 M,but when I use the existing ramdisk from the MontaVista to make the jffs2 systerm ,it is ok.
Who knows what should I do  !!!   Help  me please!
Thanks for your attention