problem with files in 10.0.2

Francois Sauterey
Hi every body,

I just update owncloud on a debian/jessie server, and I've lost the
sharing facility.
Only poeple with access to my owncloud can access to my files...
No more public link :-(
Any idea ?

Francois Sauterey

Re: problem with files in 10.0.2

Emil Lefherz

Hi Francois,

that sounds bad - can you give us more information?

You should probably open an issue in https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues, there is a nice issue template which tells you which information we need. Also I recommend you to ask on https://central.owncloud.org/ if someone else had the same problem before - maybe there is a quick solution.

Good luck!

Emil