"This app has an update available." but won't update

"This app has an update available." but won't update

Ian Harding
I see the message that an update is available, I push the update button
and it returns but the app is apparently not updated.  Any ideas how to
troubleshoot?

--
Ian Harding
IT Director

Re: "This app has an update available." but won't update

Daniel Molkentin
On 31.08.2016 19:05, Ian Harding wrote:
> I see the message that an update is available, I push the update button
> and it returns but the app is apparently not updated.  Any ideas how to
> troubleshoot?

It would help if you told us which app, which operation system and which
version.

Cheers,
  Daniel

ownCloud GmbH, GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff
Leipziger Platz 21, 90491 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)