"To login page" - no visual clue about link

"To login page" - no visual clue about link

Stefan Vollmar
Hello,

some developers might argue that the following is a "cosmetic" problem (if), however, I regard this as a bug - but one that should be very easy to fix: after changing your password in the "lostpassword" context in OwnCloud 5.0.10, you are notified that your password has been reset (the original message is "Your password was reset." which I think should be "has been reset") followed by a line "To login page". As expected, this is indeed  a link to OwnCloud's welcome page, however, there is no visual indication whatsoever (not even the bold grey text attribute found in other links; I prefer the traditional "underlined blue" anyway).

The Problem is this snippet:
<?php echo $l->t('To login page'); ?>
from core/lostpassword/templates/resetpassword.php

which generates a link - but no visual indication that this is a useful shortcut.

Warm regards,
 Stefan
--
Dr. Stefan Vollmar, Dipl.-Phys.
Head of IT group

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: "To login page" - no visual clue about link

Chris-3

Re: "To login page" - no visual clue about link

Jan-Christoph Borchardt-4
There is a pull request already which fixes this and much more:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/4881

And yeah, please in the future directly report issues on
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues – thank you! :)