Quantcast

regarding ios project for GSoC 2017

mohit ahuja
Dear mentors,

I was going through the GSoC page on GitHub: https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code

I have experience of 4+ years working in Python, C, and Java. Recently I have started honing my iOS development skills which I want to take to the next level. I am try I wanted to know more about the tasks which will be under the heading for 'iOS App improvements’. I have recently worked on a udemy course and have tried ios hands on at my previous company Houzify.

Here is my GitHub: https://github.com/ahujamoh
Here is my KTH(school)profile: https://www.kth.se/profile/mahuja/
Looking forward to your guidance and help.

Thanks,
Mohit.

Re: regarding ios project for GSoC 2017

Thomas Müller

Hi,

please join here to discuss your GSoC application:
https://central.owncloud.org/c/gsoc/gsoc-2017

THX,

Tom

mohit ahuja – So, 5. März 2017 18:28