schedule for 1.0

Frank Karlitschek
Hi friends,

I really impressed by all the contributions and the interest in the ownCloud project. I think we are moving forward way faster than I expected. So I think the version 1.0 of ownCloud will be a lot better than originally planed by me. :-)

To reflect that I updated the roadmap and our schedule for the version 1.0

I also added open tasks for 1.0. Some of them are simple and some of them are more complex.
You can add yourself to the tasks if you want to work on them.

I would like to discuss this suggestions with you.
So what do you think? :-)

Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at