unable to open .zip

Martin crysman Zahradník

when clicking to

after selecting some files, .zip is downloaded, but I am unable to open it. It used to work correctly.

You've started to use some advanced new zip version?

environment:
ownCloud 9.1.4 (stable)
Archive manager 3.22.1
Xubuntu 16.10

Thanks #McZ

--

Martin crysman Zahradník
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: unable to open .zip

Markus Goetz

I don't know if something changed but I just saw: https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/25580

--
Woboq GmbH | https://woboq.com/
Geschäftsführer: Markus Goetz, Olivier Goffart