Quantcast

update to version 10 breaks calendar

Michael Schumacher
hi,

I should have been more careful.

I just updated my Owncloud instance using yum and didn't notice that
this would be a major update to rev10.
Now my calendar add-on is broken. After some searching I noticed that
the calendar app is currently unmaintained.

I guess I am in deep trouble now as this is one of the major features
of our installations.

Any ideas?

best regards
---
Michael Schumacher

Re: update to version 10 breaks calendar

David A. Velasco
Hi,

did you try this one?

https://marketplace.owncloud.com/apps/calendar

El 2/5/17 a las 10:52, Michael Schumacher escribió:

> hi,
>
> I should have been more careful.
>
> I just updated my Owncloud instance using yum and didn't notice that
> this would be a major update to rev10.
> Now my calendar add-on is broken. After some searching I noticed that
> the calendar app is currently unmaintained.
>
> I guess I am in deep trouble now as this is one of the major features
> of our installations.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> best regards
> ---
> Michael Schumacher

[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
ownCloud GmbH - www.owncloud.com <http://www.owncloud.com/>

Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!

ownCloud GmbH, GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff, Harald Weimer
Leipziger Platz 21, 90491 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)

Re: update to version 10 breaks calendar

hgdhkhggh