upgrade from ownclous 8.2.1 to ownclond 10

upgrade from ownclous 8.2.1 to ownclond 10

Michaël Parchet
Hello,

I'm not the administrator of my owncloud server because my owncloud
instance is install on an host as website.

To upgrade my owncloud server instance, my server's administrator ask me

with the ssh access the sudo -u option isn't available

Is this script bellow also run without sudo  command

#!/bin/sh
if php console.php files:scan --all; then
        php occ maintenance:mode --off
else
        php occ maintenance:repair
fi