user_pwauth app

Peter Chubb

How do I install third-party apps (like user_pwauth) and either add a
signature or mark them as explicitly unsigned and not to be checked?

user_pwauth is available from github at
https://github.com/veretcle/nextcloud-user_pwauth

I've recently installed version 10.0.4.4 and am getting
- user_pwauth
        - EXCEPTION
                - OC\IntegrityCheck\Exceptions\InvalidSignatureException
                - Signature data not found.

Peter C

Re: user_pwauth app

450084394239
> mark them as explicitly unsigned and not to be checked?

Seems this will be possible with the upcoming 10.0.8:

Added config.php option to select apps to ignore missing signature file
(mostly for themes) - #30891

-> https://owncloud.org/changelog/server/

--
Sent from: http://owncloud.10557.n7.nabble.com/Users-f1.html