webdav, versioning

Matthias
Changing Files via webdav does not create new versions. Is this expected
behavior? I used the windows 7 integrated webdav client.

Matthias

Re: webdav, versioning

Chris-3

Re: webdav, versioning

Matthias
Hi,

I use ubuntu with lamp for the owncloud server (5.0.11). I tried again
and sometimes file versions get created correctly but sometimes not. I
watched out for errors in the log-files but there were no errors.
Additional to the loss of file versions, the picture app did not show
the edited files when clicking on the thumbnail. After deactivating the
file version app, the picture app worked as expected. This time I used
Netdrive as webdav client.
It is hard to bugtrack with these information, I know..