what's the typical value of davinci vpbe basex and basey for a PAL/NTSC TV display

what's the typical value of davinci vpbe basex and basey for a PAL/NTSC TV display

fengzeheng
hi, all

     what's the typical value of davinci vpbe basex and basey for a
PAL/NTSC TV display?  should I set the osd/vid's X/Y postion register
or basex/basey to adjust the display postion? I do a simple test, if
set fixed osd/vid's X/Y position register, then the display will
currupt while other value  won't , what's the rule of setting
osd/vid's postion register?
    I just set basex to 0x80 and basey to 0x12, but I can't display
the full picture,  I also set the osd0 x position register to 0x25 ,
then the picture is left justified. and are these basex/basey value
shoud fixed?  I try to change it to other value, and some will cause
the display in disorder...
     another question, if I have a 720*480 picture, and write to the
osd0  configured as a 800*480 window, then can display this picture in
the center of PAL_TV(720*576) by adapt the basex/basey , osd0
positionX/positionY?

    thanks

--
Best Regards